Last modified: October 26, 2022
OUR WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN AND WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY SOLICIT OR COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18. IF WE LEARN THAT A CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR SOMEONE ON THEIR BEHALF HAS SUBMITTED PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO US THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, WE WILL TAKE REASONABLE MEASURES TO DELETE SUCH INFORMATION FROM OUR RECORDS AND TO NOT USE SUCH INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE (EXCEPT WHERE NECESSARY TO PROTECT THE SAFETY OF THE CHILD OR OTHERS, AS REQUIRED BY LAW, OR AS MAY OTHERWISE BE REQUIRED BY LAW). IF YOU LEARN THAT A CHILD UNDER 18 HAS PROVIDED US WITH PERSONAL INFORMATION WITHOUT CONSENT, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Information We Collect About You
- in email and other electronic messages between you and us;
- when you interact with our social media pages and/or accounts (which use is also subject to the privacy policies of the service provider upon which such page or account is hosted);
- when you register for an account; and
- when you sign up for one of our newsletters or mailing lists.
- the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
We collect several categories of information from and about users of our Website (“Personally Identifiable Information”). By way of example but not limitation, this includes information such as
We may also collect information about you but individually does not identify you (“Non-Identifiable Information”). By way of example but not limitation, this includes information such as
- the equipment you use to access our Website;
- device information and settings;
- unique device identifiers;
- operating system information;
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and other Countries
We are based in the United States, and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our Website, or otherwise providing information to use, you consent to collection, processing, transfer and storage of information about you in and to the United States and other applicable territories in which the privacy law may not be as comprehensive as or equivalent to the law in your country of residence. Please use the contact information below if you have a question or concern about the policies or manner in which we treat your personal information.
How We Collect Information About You
We may collect both Personally Identifiable Information and/or Non-Identifiable Information on or through our Website from you. By way of example but not limitation, this includes information we collect
- directly when you provide it to us (see Information You Provide to Us);
- through your use of our Website and links you interact with;
- from third parties (for example, our business partners); and/or
- automatically as you navigate through our Website (see Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies).
Information You Provide to Us
We collect Personally Identifiable Information and/or Non-Identifiable Information that you provide us. By way of example but not limitation, this includes
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. (This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, registering for an account, ordering products from our website, and posting material. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.);
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us;
- information provided through email, text message, and postal mailing list sign ups;
- information provided through our Brand Ambassador programs which includes information posted on social media and from surveys;
- your responses to other surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website; and/or
- your search queries on our Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. By way of example but not limitation, this includes:
- details of your visits to our Website, including
- traffic data,
- location data,
- logs, and
- other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website; and/or
- information about your computer and internet connection, including
- your IP address,
- operating system, and
- browser type.
Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to the websites and other online services with which the browser communicates. There is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites and online services should do when they receive these signals. We currently do not take action in response to these signals. If and when a standard for responding is established, we may revisit our policy on responding to these signals.
The information we collect automatically may Personally Identifiable Information and/or Non-Identifiable Information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and/or
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
By way of example but not limitation, the technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- providing users with live chat box;
- assessing usage patterns;
- content heatmaps;
- traffic analysis;
- page usability; and/or
- error page detection.
Please visit https://privacy.luckyorange.com/ for more information or to opt-out of Lucky Orange for all websites that you visit.
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personally Identifiable Information and/or Non-Identifiable Information. By way of example but not limitation, we use information
- to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns;
- to provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services;
- to create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us;
- to process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud;
- to provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses;
- to personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law);
- to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business;
- for testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services;
- to respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may opt-out by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements. Even though we do not disclose your information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred (a “Business Transfer”);
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
We may also disclose your information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce or apply our Website Terms & Conditions of Use, available at [INCLUDE LINK TO TERMS & CONDITIONS], our Terms of Sale, available at [INCLUDE LINK TO TERMS OF SALE] and other agreements; and/or
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
We do not currently rent or sell your information to any third parties; however, your information may be sold in the event of a Business Transfer, as discussed above.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information
Usage Data. We use (or may use) tools in collaboration with third parties to collect information about use of our Website. By way of example but not limitation, Google Analytics™ collects information such as how often users visit our Website, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to our Website For more information, please visit google.com/privacypolicy.html and www.google.com/analytics/tos.html.
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by emailing your request to email@example.com.
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by emailing your request to email@example.com. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see visit https://divinamarket.com/pages/ccpa-opt-out for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices and control regarding your Personally Identifiable Information. You have the right to access and change your Personally Identifiable Information. We will retain Personally Identifiable Information for as long as necessary to accomplish our purposes for such data.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
We will, upon receiving your request, make reasonable efforts to correct, delete, and/or block your Personally Identifiable Information from further use to the extent that it remains in our possession.
However, we may not be able to delete your information except by also deleting your user account. At the time your information is deleted, we will destroy your Personally Identifiable Information using reasonable data-destruction practices.
Further, we may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California Privacy Rights, visit https://divinamarket.com/pages/ccpa-opt-out.
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) gives California residents the right to ask companies once a year what personal information they share with third parties for those third parties' direct marketing purposes. For more information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can send your request to the address at the bottom of this Privacy Notice.
When you request this information, please use the phrase “California Privacy Rights Notice” to help us appropriately identify your question, and include your mailing address, state of residence and email address so we can provide a response.
Please allow 45 days for a response.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed with the intent to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we endeavor to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
We are committed to ensuring that our communications are accessible to people with disabilities. To make accessibility-related requests or report barriers, please contact us using one of the methods below.
575 8th Ave, 23rd Floor
New York, NY 10018
Attn: Rada Eiseman
or via our toll-free number: