1 lb large shrimp, deveined and peeled
3 tbsp olive oil
cilantro for garnish
toasted sesame seeds for garnish
salt and pepper to taste
- Pat shrimp dry using paper towels, then season with salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together Peruvian Pepper Jam and olive oil
- Heat a 12-inch cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Place shrimp in an even layer in pan, and cook until almost done, about 2 minutes. Turn shrimp over.
- Brush Peruvian Pepper Jam mixture over shrimp and cook until firm to the touch, about 2 minutes.
- Plate shrimp over white rice and garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro. Place lime wedges on side for each serving.