Prepare the Balsamic Chili Fig Drizzle
- In a small bowl stir together the balsamic vinegar and chili fig spread to drizzle over any sides such as brussels sprouts and rice to go with the salmon.
Chili Fig Salmon
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large non stick pan over medium/high heat.
- Sprinkle the non-skinside of the salmon with the salt and black pepper.
- Once the oil is hot, place the salmoninto the pan with the skin side up. Allowit to brown for a 3-4 minutes,then carefully flip the salmon filet over to allow the skin to crisp up and finish cooking the salmon.
- If it starts to get too brown, turn the heat down to medium.
- Once cooked, remove the pan from the heat and spoon the 2 tablespoons of Divina Chili Fig jam over the surface. When the jam hits the warm salmon it will thin out and be easier to spread.
- Top the salmon with fresh chopped parsley and serve with thinly slicedbrussels sprouts and rice, all topped with an extra balsamic chili fig drizzle.