We bake these crisp little toasts in advance so when guests drop by or we want an impromptu snack, we can quickly assemble them with any topping we have on hand. Here are a few suggestions to try.
1/4 cup Renieris Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil (500ml)
For the toasts
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Slice a baguette or other crusty bread into small rounds or other shapes. Arrange the bread on a baking sheet, brush with extra-virgin olive oil, and toast in the oven, turning once, until browned on both sides, about 10 minutes.
- Store them in airtight containers, letting them first cool completely.
- Feta Stuffed Olive mash
- Serrano Ham & Fig Spread
- Brie & Cornichons
- Blue Cheese Stuffed Olive mash
- Blue Cheese & Orange Fig Spread