Our Divina Fig Spread is a perfect addition to sweet treats and deserts. From ice cream to waffles to this tantalizing tart, fig spread adds complexity and sweetness to your favorite treats.
1 cup Orange Fig Spread
½ cup sliced almonds
1 ounce bittersweet chocolate, grated
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Lay 1 defrosted sheet of puff pastry out on a parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Using the tip of a paring knife, lightly score a border about ½ inch from the edge of the pastry.
- Prick the dough within the border all over with a fork to prevent it from puffing up too much during baking.
- Spread 1 cup fig and orange spread in an even layer over the pastry.
- Scatter ½ cup sliced almonds on top.
- Bake the tart until well browned around the edges, about 30 minutes.
- Grate about 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate over the tart while still warm.