Recipe By Chef Reilly Meehan
Steak & Marinade:
1# Bohemian steak or skirt steak
2 tbsp Divina Chili Fig Spread
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp Divina First Crush EVOO
Salt and pepper
Calabrian Pepper Spread:
1 tbsp Divina Chopped Calabrian Peppers
2 tbsp mayo
1 tsp spicy brown mustard
1 toasted ciabatta roll
More Chili Fig Spread
Steak, cooked, rested and sliced
2 Divina Roasted Red Peppers, patted dry
3 wedges brie cheese
- In a small bowl combine chili fig spread, balsamic vingaer and olive oil along with some salt and pepper.
- Pour the marinade over your steak and allow it to marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 8 hours.
- While the steak marinades, mix together the calabrian peppers, mayo and mustard in a small bowl and set aside.
- Grill your steak on high heat for 2-3 minutes per side, or until medium rare then let it rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing it into strips.
- Toast your ciabatta roll on the grill then assemble your sandwich by putting a generous amount of the calabrian chili spread on one side and more chili fig spread on the other. Layer the sliced steak, brie cheese, roasted peppers and arugula then cut the sandwich in half before serving.