Divina Fig Spread becomes the star ingredient when paired with pork and Brussels sprouts in this recipe as it provides a sweet brightness that will wow your family at dinnertime. We love adding fig spread to all our veggies before roasting but they’re especially perfect for sprouts, carrots and sweet potatoes.
- Whisk together fig spread with vinegar, chili paste, garlic, soy sauce and salt and pepper
- Coat both sides of the pork chops with fig marinade
- Place extra virgin olive oil in a cast iron skillet and heat until medium hot
- Place the pork chops in the pan with chiles and cook each side until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side
- Add the basil and turn off the heat
- Cover the skillet and let the pork rest for 8-10 minutes before serving