- 1 cup Oats
- 1/3 c Sunflower seeds
- 1/3 c Pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 c Almonds slices
- 1/2 c Cashew pieces
- 1 tbsp Sweet Unsalted Butter
- 1 3/4 cup Divina Fig Spread
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 4 c Greek Yogurt
- 4 each Bananas, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Combine oats, nuts and seeds in large bowl, set aside.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan.
- Add ¾ c Fig Spread, vanilla and cinnamon. Heat until Fig Spread starts to simmer and turn off heat.
- Add hot Fig Spread to oat/nut mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Spread mixture onto a lined baking sheet. If using foil, spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until lightly browned, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool completely. Once cool, break into pieces and store in airtight container.
- Slice bananas and gently coat with the remaining Fig Spread.
- Alternate layers of yogurt, bananas and granola in individual parfait dishes or large trifle dish.