- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Slice the bread at 1" intervals without slicing through to the bottom
- In a medium bowl mix the mayo, onion powder, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, thyme and pepperoncini brine together
- Spread mixture in-between sliced parts of the bread
- Alternating the cheese varieties, tuck a slice of cheese into each cut. Then, alternating the salami varieties, insert about five slices into every other cut.
- Place the pepperoncini and red onion slices into the remaining cuts without salami
- Wrap the whole thing tightly with foil and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until the outsides are a little crispy and the cheese is all melted