Stuffed Croissants with Sour Cherry Spread
- 4 large all-butter croissants
- 8 slices bacon, cooked to preference
- 7 oz Brie, sliced into wedges
- 4 tbsp Sour Cherry Spread
- With a bread knife, carefully slice through the center of your croissants, leaving a bit at the end to keep everything intact. Spread jam, top with Brie wedges and finish with bacon. Fold the top over and space croissants out on a baking tray.
- Pop in the oven at 350°F for 5 to 7 minutes or until the Brie is melted and begins oozing out