Dolma Stuffed Roasted Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut the tops off the tomatoes and set them aside
- Scoop out the inner flesh of all tomatoes with a spoon and place in a blender. Add oil, 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper and puree until smooth. Spread the sauce in baking dish.
- Lightly sprinkle the insides of the tomatoes with 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chop dolmas thoroughly
- Stuff tomatoes with the chopped dolmas and replace the tops. Place stuffed tomatoes in the prepared baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue baking until the tomatoes are browned and the sauce has thickened, about 30 to 35 minutes more.
- After removing from oven, sprinkle with mint and parsley