Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Caramelized Onion Jam
Between the Bread
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 slices brioche
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 oz grilled chicken, 3/4" - 1" thick, sliced
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp Caramelized Onion Jam
- salt and black pepper to taste
1. Heat skillet over medium heat
2. Butter outsides of brioche slices and spread 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard per slice on insides
3. Place one slice of cheese on the inside of a brioche slice
4. Add chicken to one Dijon and cheese topped slice then top chicken with onion jam. Place another slice of cheese over onion jam.
5. Add sandwich to heated skillet, browning sandwich on each side, flipping occasionally so that cheese melts
6. Remove from heat when sandwich is golden brown and cheese is melted to your liking
7. Cut in half, serve and enjoy!