Basil, Goat Cheese & Kalamata Stuffed Peppers
Appetizers & Sides
- 1 cup Organic Sliced Kalamata Olives
- 6 ounces goat cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp roasted garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 pound mini sweet peppers, halved and seeded
A twist on pepper poppers, these broiled bell peppers are the perfect base for the creamy, fruity and herbaceous addition of basil, goat cheese and Kalamata olives. A perfect dish to entertain a small group of friends before the main course.
Preheat broiler. In a bowl, combine olives, goat cheese, basil and garlic. Season mixture with salt and pepper and stuff inside peppers. Arrange on baking sheet and broil for a few minutes until cheese is hot and bubbly.