This is a perfect summer salad to serve at a cookout or box up for a picnic. The flavors are bright, big and sweet and the blue cheese adds a fun kick that provides depth and balance.
- 1 cup Pitted Kalamata Olives, drained, halved
- 1 bag Spring lettuce mix, rinsed, dried
- 1 cup Fresh strawberries, rinsed, dried, quartered
- 1/2 cup Dried pitted dates, halved lengthwise, then cut across into thirds
- 1 cup Blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup Candied walnuts
Lightly dress lettuce with your favorite dressing and place on a platter or in a large bowl. Lightly dress olives and strawberries with dressing and scatter over top lettuce. Scatter dates, blue cheese and walnuts over top.