Create the Ultimate Antipasti Platter
There is no “right way” to build a board. Make it fun, pick your favorites and prep a backup ahead of time…you’ll need it!
Your board should have a sampling to suit all tastes. We suggest:
- 3 cheeses (one universal favorite like Cheddar, one upgraded but approachable selection like Brie and then one wild card…anything you like!)
- 4-7 assorted olives and antipasti
- 1 jar of tapenade (sweet like fig or savory like olive)
- Some handfuls of mixed nuts and dried fruit
- Toasted baguette and crackers (maybe gluten free just in case)
Join the Divina community.
Keep up with the latest news, exclusive offers and product launches.